WE ARE COVID SAFE
Rest assured that your health and wellbeing is our highest priority during COVID-19.
We are closely monitoring the daily guidance being issued by our State and Federal Governments and the NSW Point to Point Transport Commission. We will continue to educate our team accordingly and implement the safety measures necessary.
- All drivers to wear a mask when required.
- Passengers are asked to wear a mask and Check-In & Out with our QR Code. (Available in each vehicle)
- Your driver will open doors to minimise risk.
- Hand sanitiser is available for passengers and drivers to use before and after each trip.
- All of our cars are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised daily, with high-risk areas wiped down after each trip.
- Pre-payment is required for all bookings.
OWNERSHIP OF RISK:
While we will do everything we can to ensure your health and safety, we remind you that in line with the Australian Department of Health Regulations you agree that you will not enter any vehicle if you have tested positive to COVID-19 within 14 days of your travels (until a negative test is received), are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been directly exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
Should you have any questions or need clarification, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Call +61 402 702 712